Astronomický klub Bratislava

-->

Všetko ohľadom Deep Sky objektoch...

Príspevok: 1 Stránka 1 z 1
Poslaťod spadekevin » 08. Aug. 2018, 08:30:16
Hello,

I've read Rebecca's tutorial about flying. I know it's a confidence and determination issue, and that has helped me. However, I've flown in LDs dozens of times, but I never can get higher than a certain point. My biggest goal is to fly in outer space. Last night after attaining lucidity, I felt more confident than I ever had before. I began to fly upward thinking that nothing could stop me. I could see the stars as I got closer to them. I reached the atmosphere and just about everything around me went black except for the stars right ahead. I was going to make it! I'm almost into space! But then the stars faded into the black. I felt heavy vibrations before I started to gradually feel my physical body in bed. The dream then ended. I kept my eyes shut, stuck through the vibrations and eventually began a new LD, but did not try flying again.

Any thoughts on why I can't seem to make it to space? I havn't tried spinning to create a new dream scene yet, but it's next on my list. But I'm left to wonder if maybe I'm having some imagination problems. Can I not get to space because I've never been there before and I have a poor imagination? Or is it still a determination problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com ... php?t=1266
Marketing Explainer

Thank you.
Príspevok: 1 Stránka 1 z 1

Prihlásenie

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 2 hostia